This page is designed to provide Village Residents quick and easy access to everything you might need. From getting permits, to how to pay your utilities. This page will be regularly updated to keep expanding this page to better suit your needs. If you have any suggestions on what to add, please contact the Webmaster.
The Village of Walnut Creek has the power and authority to restrict certain activities by way of permit. Residents wishing to obtain a permit can use these Quick Links below:
- Boat Permits for Spring Lake and Lake Wackena
- Lake Use Rules – Signed and approved in 2020, they are still active today.
Walnut Creek provides several core utilities to its residents. Additional utilities are offered by outside organizations. Resident Quick Links are below:
- Village of Walnut Creek Water and Sewer Utilities
- Other utilities such as power and phone service are offered by outside vendors.
- Make sure to print out our Utility Service Providers list in case of emergency.